Re: 20040605: LDM changes on Rossby, latencies

Hi Tom,

"Top" is on rossby now. FYI - I had changed the queue back to 400 MB
yesterday after the change of CRAFT feed back to Thelma did not help. I
seemed to get much lower latencies after that, but like you said they are
back today. Hmmm....strange, Rossby really had been fine for quite some
time with little or no latencies. Here is the MRTG (blue is in to rossby):

http://130.65.81.201:3298/mrtg/130.65.80.62.4007.html

You can see the pattern has changed recently. I just did a test for kicks
to ftp some data from motherlode and that is really slow. And slow from
abother machine inside our network. Hmmm....could be problems on our
network that happen to coincide with the changes you made Thursday. I will
investigate further.

Later,
Mike