Re: 20040311:info

Hi Kerry,

Not quite sure of the question here...?

There is not a Unidata "system".

I suspect you are referring to data subscription via the LDM/IDD.

If you are on I2, I suspect you have plenty o bandwidth, unless it is
being throttled back at your campus.

It would also depend on what data you desire..all..or some sub-set.

Please see:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/ldm-6.0.14/basics/feedtypes/index.html

I have volume numbers for all the feeds if you desire that info.

Let me know..

Cheers,

Jeff