20040130: FSU second feed

Hi Justin,

Sure, you can load McIDAS on it...McIDAS is free.

We already feed FSU met dept, so we cannot feed you as well.(would not be
prudent use of bandwidth)

Once a university has a feed, we ask others interested in the feed to get
the data from the source point to the university.

For FSU that would be:

Bill Cottrill
address@hidden

or

address@hidden

and

Bret Whissel
address@hidden

I am sure they would be happy to let you drink from the tap..;)

Let me know if we can help further.

Thank you,

Jeff