20040122:GEM Feed

Hello Dov,

Saw many of your colleagues at the AMS...

We have a request for the GEM model output from the good people at
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach.

Machine name:

wxdev3.db.erau.edu

IP = 155.31.114.25

Point of contact is:

Chris Herbster

address@hidden

386-226-6444 or

386-226-6446

We have had other requests as well from last week, it may be time to begin
discussing a topology so we do not crater your machine with the load..Let
me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you..merci,

Jeff