20031224: NLDN feed request for Western Michigan

>From: Unidata User Support <address@hidden>

Hi David,

When you get a chance, can you add an NLDN allow for Western Michigan?
Here are the particulars:

site:    Western Michigan University
machine: s400.wood.wmich.edu
IP:      141.218.93.10

Contact:

Dr. Elen Cutrim
Associate Professor
Department of Geography
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: 269-387-3418
FAX: 269-387-3442
email: address@hidden

Thanks in advance!

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Dec 29 07:27:19 2003

Hi Tom and Elen,

     We had an exiting entry for s418.lab2.cc.wmich.edu
so I changed it to the new machine s400.wood.

David