Re: 20031014: NOGAPS Feed Request

Brian,

I have added thunder.msrc.sunysb.edu to our LDM allow list. A request
entry something like this will get you the NOGAPS fields:

request NOGAPS  "^US058GMET-GR1mdl.0058_0240.*" usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

Also note that LDM-5.0.10 or later is required to retrieve the NOGAPS
data type.

If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail or call.

-Phil

--
 Phil Sharfstein
 GODAE Project Manager