20030930: Request for upgrade to LDM-6.0.14

>From: "Robert J. Ballentine" <address@hidden>

Hi Bob,

>   I wish to take you up on your offer to upgrade our LDM to 6.0.14.

OK.

>We are running 6.0.11, which you installed last spring, on a Pentium IV
>running RedHat Linux 7.3.

Right.  I actually tried to get onto your machine to do the upgrade
using the old access information, but I was unable to.

>I can give you passwords to the ldm and root
>accounts on our server met-62.oswego.edu  Should I call you on the phone
>with the passwords?  I believe you indicated last time that I should not
>send them via e-mail.

You can leave the passwords on my voicemail or call me after 10 am
and before 1 pm mountain time tomorrow.

>   Please let me know when it would be convenient for you to do our
>LDM upgrade.

As soon as I have the access information and am allowed access through
any firewalls, etc., I will do the upgrade of both LDM and ldm-mcidas.

>   Thanks,

No worries.