20030703: UGa upgrading to latest LDM-6 (cont.)

>From: Thomas Mote <address@hidden>

Tom,

>Tom... Added the line. Give it a whirl. This
>system gets most everything from our NOAAport
>box, which is running ldm 5.?

OK, I forgot that most things come from your PDI NOAAPORT box.
Given this, I would ask you to refine your ldmd.conf entry to
reflect just the feeds you get via the IDD:

exec    "rtstats -f FNEXRAD rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

Change FNEXRAD to the list of feeds you get from upstream LDM
nodes.  For instance, if you are getting FNEXRAD and FSL2, this
would be:

exec    "rtstats -f FNEXRAD|FSL2 rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu"

etc.

Again, thanks for the help!

Tom