20030702:SLU LDM change to zephir

Hi Chuck,

Great workshop!

Yahoo, this is great news, always good to have another dish in the
community.

While I am updating info...

Who are your primary and alternate feeds..

Seeing the list I suspect OU and NU are in the picture as well as umich..

I have (had) wyoming as your back-up, but suspect this has changed...maybe
you can fill me in..

Cheers and have a happy and safe holiday!

Jeff