20030529:OU Feed from gold

Hi Mark,

gold at SSEC is goin down, is/was there some data you were pulling from
gold?

The topo indicates such.

Let me know what you were grabbing from gold, and we can get it to you via
unidata2 or some other machine depending upon the prods you were
requesting from gold...

Thank you,

Jerry, thanks for the heads-up!

Jeff