20030513: LDM-6.0.10 use and real time statistics reporting at ERAU

Hi Tom et al.,

We're just about ready to finish some system builds/rebuilds that will
bring us up to speed.  I think we'll be getting a tune up from either
Steve or another friendly angel from the group when we give the go.

We just got 5 new (to us, used to others) Dell systems that we're going
to use for various components of our infrastructure.

I have a few questions coming and some I know I don't know yet.  (-:

More from me soon.

Best to all,

Chris H.