20030513: LDM-6.0.10 use and real time statistics reporting (cont.)

>From: Thomas Don Aratari <address@hidden>

Tom,

>All set

Super!

> Please let me know if you are not getting the stats.

We are getting your stats.  You can check them out from:

Real-Time IDD statistics
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/
  Statistics by Host
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/siteindex.shtml
    yin.engin.umich.edu [ 6.0.10 ]

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/siteindex.shtml?yin.engin.umich.edu

The time series plots will become more meaningful as a history of your
stats is accumulated.

Thanks for the quick action!