Re: 20030425LDM-RAP ofour and iita

Celia,

After today ONLY chisel will be allowed, we will deny front, iita,
moonbow, and ofour..please configure accordingly and let me know if you
need help..

/local/ldm% grep topo ldmd.log* | awk '{ print $7 "\t" $8 }' | sort | uniq
| grep rap
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     CONDUIT
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     DIFAX
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     FSL2
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     NNEXRAD
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     NNEXRAD|DIFAX|FSL2|UNIDATA
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     UNIWISC
chisel.rap.ucar.edu     WMO
front.rap.ucar.edu      FSL2|WMO
iita.rap.ucar.edu       CONDUIT
iita.rap.ucar.edu       DIFAX
iita.rap.ucar.edu       DIFAX|CONDUIT|FSL2|UNIDATA
iita.rap.ucar.edu       DIFAX|CONDUIT|FSL2|UNIWISC
iita.rap.ucar.edu       FSL2
iita.rap.ucar.edu       NNEXRAD|DIFAX|CONDUIT|FSL2|UNIDATA
iita.rap.ucar.edu       UNIWISC
moonbow.rap.ucar.edu    CRAFT
ofour.rap.ucar.edu      CONDUIT
ofour.rap.ucar.edu      CONDUIT|UNIDATA
ofour.rap.ucar.edu      NNEXRAD|CONDUIT|UNIDATA
ofour.rap.ucar.edu      UNIWISC
ofour.rap.ucar.edu      WMO

Thank you,

Jeff