20030421: upgrade of rossby.met.sjsu.edu to 6.0.10

>From: Unidata Support <address@hidden>

Hi Mike,

I wanted to touch base with you on upgrading rossby.met to the latest
LDM release, 6.0.10.  We want all LDM-6 users to upgrade to this latest
release so that we can upgrade our real time statistics machine to
LDM-6.  Machines running versions of the LDM before 6.0.10 (but not
LDM-5) will encounter problems reporting the stats if they do not
upgrade to 6.0.10 and we do upgrade to it.

Thanks in advance...

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Apr 21 20:24:33 2003

Hi Tom,
I upgraded rossby.met.sjsu.edu to LDM-6.0.10 and things seem to be fine.
Thanks for looking after me. Cheers,
-Mike

Mike Voss
Department of Meteorology