20030216: NOAAPORT status

>From:  Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Hi Robert,

>We have had no data on our NOAAport SDI since 16:50Z and don't even have
>a carrier signal on the EF Data box, even though the LNB has been replaced.
>I see Wisconsin and other sites have data..Is nyone else having NOAAport
>problems?

Unidata's NOAAPORT ingester is receiving data (I checked IDS|DDPLUS and
NNEXRAD) with no problems (and it is, in fact, feeding the IDD relay
node 'unidata2.ssec' by way of our machine at the NSF ATM offices in
Washington, D.C.).  Our SDI box, on the other hand, is not seeing as
many IDS|DDPLUS or NNEXRAD products as our box, but it is receiving
products.  This may or may not indicate a problem with the SDIs since
our box has been having problems lately.