20020916 Yale Feed

Hi Mark,

Would you please be so kind as to place an allow IDS|DDPLUS for:

martindale.ext.yalestation.net
IP 130.132.37.225

Alexander,

If Mark allows this request direct your request(in your ldmd.conf file)
to:
snow.nrcc.cornell.edu

Please cc me on any further dialogue.

Thank you,

-Jeff
COMET Case Study Library                      FX:303-497-8690