20020911: Correction: Why CSCN02 is missing, as well as FPCN71, etc.

Christian,

The LDM-IDD datastream of DDPLUS|IDS contains the products as received
from NOAAPORT. Don't confuse this with the FOS feeds of PPS, IDS, and DDS.
The IDD data stream just provides what is being received from the NOAAPORT
receivers. We do not remove any products, nor do we make decissions about
what NWS is transmitting on their NWSTG circuit.

A check of CSCN02 and FPCN71 from the NOAAPORT data reception for the past month
shows that this product is not being broadcast currently, therefore you will
not see it on the IDD feed. I don't know why it is still in the ncf.gz list you
reference - it is not being broadcast.

Steve Chiswell