Re: Availability of GEM data on the LDM feed

Hi Dov,

Yes, this approach will work great with us.

Thank you for implementing these feeds!

You may want to include in your e-mail the fully qualified name of the
machine feeding the data (and IP#), since I do not think they will know
where to point their request without that info...

Thanks again,

-Jeff