Re: 20020206: NLDN latencies data

Hi David,

I am sure you are aware of this link:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/status/idd/nldnTopo.html

But if not you can monitor it to see how things are going...looks pretty
darn smooth, barring a few outliers.

I can check if we archive this, I am not aware of any, but we do have
back-ups.

Robb is really in charge of the stats, but I suspect he may be slow in
responding as he is a class this week.

Great news that you are on Abilene!!

-Jeff