Re: 20011126: CONDUIT/ECMWF data for European Center for GeodynamicsandSeismology

HI Tonie,

We have done some diagnostics, and it appears as if the turnaround time
for packets needs to be ~40ms for the CONDUIT feed to arrive successfully.

Will you please perform

traceroute ldm.meteo.psu.edu

from your LDM machine

and attach the results back to me...