Re: Connection to IDD

Simon,

No sweat, just an html edit...

That way you will NOT need to notify the upstream sites of the new name,
and they will not need to amend their ldmd.conf files. So, this is
probably best. If you do not see data, it may be because your upstream
hosts were using IP"s rather than machine names, and I suspect the IP is
different now..?

But give it a whirl, it'll probably be fine.

Thanks,

-Jeff