failover site for LDM/IDD

Hi Leigh,

Our records indicate that your primary feed is:
nimbus.atmo.arizona.edu

and your failover site is:
redwood.atmos.albany.edu

Obviously, things must have changed..

Could you please let me know who you are currently feeding from
and I will diagnose the network in hopes of finding a viable failover for
you.

Thank you,

-Jeff