IDD connect

Hi Joe,

We have a new member to the IDD community-USGODAE Monterey Data Server.

LCDR David Dimitriou will be administering the account.

Ph:831.656.4350

I would like to have them feed from you at least at the beginning, this
may change as time progresses and David's LDM is in full swing.

Would it be possible for this to occur?

He would be requesting the UNIDATA feed and his machine name is

usgodae3.fnmoc.navy.mil

IP: 152.80.61.203

Sooo, if you would be so kind to add an allow for his machine that would
be great, and let David and myself know when or if this can happen.

Please cc me on any future correspondence.

Thank you,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber