Re: 20000719: idd data stream sizes

On Wed, 19 Jul 2000, Unidata Support wrote:

> [...]

Alan,

I think the above numbers are way off, all the data streams have really
increased in the last year. Model times were extended, more reports
available, etc.

The total for DDPLUS IDS HDS MCIDAS and NLDN is close to 1.5 gigabytes a
day. The largest is HDS that is close to a gigabyte, then ~ 400 megabytes
for McIDAS,  ~170 megabytes for DDPLUS and IDS.  The NIDS is about 100
megabytes.

Robb...