Re: 20000710: Addtional Failover requested for Michigan State

Hi James,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing connectivity issues with Millersville.

By all means we can investigate a different/another failover site, nobody
wants to be without data.

Would you please do traceroutes to

redwood.atmos.albany.edu

weather.geo.uwm.edu

and

squall.atmos.uiuc.edu

to see how viable these choices are..

Please attach the results and we can go from there.

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber