Unidata LDM and IDD (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 15:14:39 -0600 (MDT)
From: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
To: LCDR David Dimitriou <address@hidden>
Subject: Unidata LDM and IDD

LCDR Dimitriou,

It was nice talking with you. I have cc'ed our LDM people on this as well.
In the future you may direct all questions to address@hidden and
they will be routed to the appropriate individual.

I look forward to you installing the LDM and propagating the NOGAPS data.

I would encourage you to join the community and ldm_users
maillists. These both can be a wealth of information.

This can be done at:

The LDM page is:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/index.html

and the IDD info is at:

http://unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/index.html

This should be a good start, and please let me know if I can be of further
aassistance.

Thank you,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber