Re: 20000530: Umich LDM (fwd)

>Date:20000530

Hi Tom,

I have changed the machine name to reflect your change over to yin.

I suspect there is an issue with a path (s) in your mailpqstats file.
It appears as if you have changed the name in the dostats file, but
somehow we are not receiving your stats via mail. So please check the
config of your mailpqstats and that should clear up the reporting issue.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber