Re: upstream feed? (fwd)

Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 08:58:22 -0600 (MDT)
From: Jeff Weber <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: upstream feed? (fwd)

Hi Cristina,

So you want an upstream feed...

Would you please do a "traceroute" command from your machine to

typhoon.atmos.ucla.edu and

vortex.sjsu.edu  and

meteora.ucsd.edu and

ocs.oce.orst.edu

and copy them to me so we can evaluate where you may best be fed from.

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber