LDM Downstream failover site

Hi Joe,

I was hoping you would be able to be a failover site for the University of
Alaska machine:

    inisas02.inis.iarc.uaf.edu

    or

    137.229.83.66

This feed would only be used if for some reason there main feed from UCLA
was down or experiencing connectivity issues.

This would require you placing an "allow" command in your ldmd.conf file
for the U of Alaska machine. I suspect that the failover will not be used
much, but it would be nice if Alaska could failover to you if they needed
to.

I hope this is workable for you.

Thanks,

-Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata/NWS-COMET Case Study Library
University Corp for Atmospheric Research

address@hidden
PH:303-497-8676
URL--http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/jweber