20000306: Eta model 216 grid available????

Greg,

The ETA 216 Alaska grids are on the OSO ftp server:
ftp://140.90.6.103/ncepc/eta/alaska.yymmdd

The grids are also part of the CONDUIT feed, but if you need to guarantee
your complete archive- you may have to ftp them. If you want to try receiving
them from our LDM, then we can set that up- but as always with the IDD,
we can't guarantee the performance.

Steve Chiswell