Re: not receiving mannually digitized radar (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:50:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Arthur A. Person <address@hidden>
To: Owen Cooper <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: not receiving mannually digitized radar

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Owen Cooper wrote:

> We haven't been receiving the manuallly digitized radar AREA files over
> the past several days.
> ANyone else having this problem?  Could there be an upstream problem at
> Penn State?

We don't use the MDR AREA file product, but we do have current MCIDAS
imagery, so the MCIDAS feed into Penn State must be working okay.  I would
assume it's feeding downstream okay... are any other McIDAS products
current?

                                            Art.

Arthur A. Person
Research Assistant, System Administrator
Penn State Department of Meteorology
email:  address@hidden, phone:  814-863-1563