Re: pqsurf and pqsurf.conf

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Christian Page wrote:

> Do I need to remove the actions from pqact.conf that I put in pqsurf.conf?

Christian,

Not really they will not match any products because they are lower case.
But if you have some uppercase patterns in pqact.conf going to the same
files then the files will be corrupt because of two writes to an open
file.  Use different destination files name until you get the
configuration that you want.

Also do run pqsurf from the command line.

Robb...

Do