AMP monitor submission form (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:46:48 -0700
From: Ben Domenico <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: AMP monitor submission form (fwd)

Hello to all our IDD relay site representatives,

The National Laboratory for Applied Network Research (NLANR) has developed
a system for monitoring network performance.  It's called the Active
Measurement Program (AMP) and they are looking for additional sites to
install the equipment and collaborate.  Because of the increasing network
demands of the IDD -- especially at relay nodes, we thought some of you
might want to participate in AMP.

In the attached message, Todd Hansen points out a Web site where you can
get more information regarding AMP and can apply to become a node.  Please
contact Todd if you have any additional questions regarding AMP.

-- Ben Domenico
    Unidata Deputy Director
    address@hidden