Re: Upstream data feed source (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: 'Mike Mikitiuk' <address@hidden>
To: Robb Kambic <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: Upstream data feed source

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Robb Kambic wrote:

> Neil,
>
> I was wondering if it would be possibly for Central Michigan to feed
> another site? If it doesn't work out because of network congestion or some
> other reason then UPC can make some other type of arrangement.  The site
>  Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory is physically close, therefore it
> might have a good network connection.  The connections via Chicago have
> been having problems lately that why CM would be a good candidate.  The
> ldmd.conf file would have to have an allow entry:
>
> allow UNIDATA|FSL2 cyclone.blwtl.uwo.ca
>
> stop/start the ldm.
>

> Thanks,
> Robb...
>

> Mike,
>
> I think Mark Tucker must be on vacation because he usually answers
> immediately.  Actually we should try to get a site that is physically
> closer.
>

> On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, 'Mike Mikitiuk' wrote:
>
> > Hi:
> >
> > We are ready to configure LDM5 and need to know our upstream data
> > source.  Here is the pertinent information you require:
> >
> > Site Name:                   Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory
> >
> > Site Administrator:          Mike Mikitiuk
> >
> > Email Address:               address@hidden
> >
> > Phone Number:                (519) 661-3338
> >
> > Hostname:                    cyclone.blwtl.uwo.ca
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Mike

Robb:

Will someone notify me about the upstream data source info?

Patiently yours,

Mike

Mike Mikitiuk                            e-mail:       address@hidden

Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Laboratory    Tel: 1 519 661-3338  Ext: 8141
Faculty of Engineering Science           Fax: 1 519 661-3339
The University of Western Ontario        Web:   http://www.blwtl.uwo.ca
London, Ontario, Canada    N6A 5B9       43* 00' 14" N    81* 16' 27" W