Re: Unidata IDD project status

Kai,

Our first tier and some second tier IDD topology nodes are all on vBNS.
Without this architecture the data rates and latencies would be
unacceptable. At this time we estimate that the IDD delivers over 180
gigabytes of data over 150 sites per day. For detail information on the
IDD data rates and architecture look at our IDD web pages. at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/statsummary.html
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/iddgeneral.html#status

If you have any questions let me know.

Robb...