Re: mcidas data from chinook

Alan, I started to reply, but was interrupted by an invitation to lunch.  When
I returned, it seems as if McIDAS data has picked up again (I didn't do
anything to slow it down OR to get it going again).  Are you seeing the same
thing?

> Hi Clint
>
> I am still seeing very little mcidas data come in.  It started yesterday
> right after your message, but I have only received a few image files and
> only 1 MD file as of this morning.  Could you check again as to whether
> the MCIDAS data stream is flowing ?
>
> Alan

Clinton M. Rowe
Associate Professor
Meteorology/Climatology Program                  phone:(402)472-1946
Department of Geosciences                          fax:(402)472-4917
University of Nebraska-Lincoln                  address@hidden