Re: Changing ldm configuration

Jerry,

Is there a new contact person for LDM maintenance?  Also,
can you put an allow for Texas tech, they are installing a new  machine.

allow  UNIDATA|FSL2 hailshaft.atmo.ttu.edu

Thanks

Robb...

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Tim Doggett wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We (texas Tech) are currently ingesting data through McLDM and would like
> to change to a regular LDM feed.  I have installed and configured the
> software as spelled on the LDM homepage and had port 388 opened in our
> firewall.  Ibelieve we are in a position to ingest data.  Here's the
> network information:
>
> Current Machine:  bam029.atmo.ttu.edu (129.118.49.192)
> New Machine: hailshaft.atmo.ttu.edu (129.118.49.193)

Tim,

Contact for Texas A&M is:

Jerry Guynes
address@hidden
409-845-7447

All the site information is online at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/idd/sitelist.html

Also up one level are the IDD statistics.

> Our current McLDM feed is coming from Texas A&M.  Also, we do not currently
> get the FSL 6 min profiler data... who do I need to request that data feed
> from.

I added FSL2 feedtype to the above allow.

Robb...