Re: TODAY'S TOPIC: MODEL TEXT PRODUCTS (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:04:27 +0000 (GMT)
From: Peter Schmid <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: TODAY'S TOPIC: MODEL TEXT PRODUCTS

Tom,

As for the data.... I seem to have recieved all of the products (or most of
them
judging from file size) that you have mentioned as missing.

If you need them check out
http://www.atmos.albany.edu/weather/data1/forecasts/mod.

Pete.

Peter Schmid
Sr. Programmer/Analyst SUNY at Albany
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Phone:(518)-442-4571
E-Mail:address@hidden