[GEMPAK #RJR-299468]: GDPVSF Status

I have not been able to get rid of all of the data holes since they are
assigned as RMISSD for missing data (-9999.00), but I think I have solved the
issue with different/missing PV values based on levels interpolated with GDVINT.

I will send along the updates tomorrow morning for you to check with your data
files.  This and fiddling with the PMAX value should get you close to full
coverage with as few interpolation holes as possible.

-Michael

Ticket ID: RJR-299468
Department: Support GEMPAK