Grib parameter tables

Hi Michael,

I'm looking for the FNMOC parameter tables, center 58 and version 3. The table that's on the web is missing some of the parameters unless I'm looking in the wrong place. If you could send me the latest table or a pointer to the latest web table, I would appreciate it. If this message is not in your scope, could you pass it on to someone that can answer it.

Thanks,
RObb...