[Datastream #YQO-494384]: GOES West Issues?

Hi,

re:
> While playing around with some satellite processing ideas using McIDAS, I
> noticed your GOES-West data seems to be missing what appear to be tiles
> from the SBN feed, leaving big gaps in the imagery.

Can you give us some more information?  For instance:

- what ADDE data set were you accessing?

- which ADDE server were you loading images from?

- which coverage(s) did you see missing tiles in?

- which band(s) were showing missing tiles?

- are the tiles missing during certain times and not
  others?

I ask about the coverage(s) and band(s) since I just displayed
a 50 frame loop of GOES-West Channel13 (10.3 um) images, and there
were no missing tiles in any of the images.

re:
> Just in case you were unaware!

I'll keep poking around to see if I can find the images you are
referring to, but it would be most helpful if you could give us
the information above.

Ticket ID: YQO-494384
Department: Support Datastream