MADIS upgrade invitation to test

Hello,

This notice is to let you know that the new MADIS 2.2 version is going through its final test before deployment. At this point we invite you to test using the QA websites so that we can make sure that the transition is as transparent as possible. Please send us feedback by Aug 2, 2019 to address@hidden .

These are a few of the MADIS 2.2 version upgrades:
New Providers
Snow Telemetry (SNOTEL) Soil Climate Analysis Network (SCAN) Changes
Aircraft Meteorological Data Relay (AMDAR) initial release of web page
Road Weather Information System (RWIS) Changes
Enhanced metadata for Clarus and National Mesonet
Updates to MADIS-Data website

For a more complete listing of the changes see this page ( https://madisqa.ncep.noaa.gov/madis_recent.shtml ).

These are the MADIS QA websites versus their corresponding OPS website:
https://hadsqa.ncep.noaa.gov                    hads.ncep.noaa.gov
https://madisqa-data.ncep.noaa.gov           madis-data.ncep.noaa.gov
https://madisqa.ncep.noaa.gov                   madis.ncep.noaa.gov
ldm.madis-test.ncep.noaa.gov                    ldm.madis.ncep.noaa.gov
https://amdarqa.ncep.noaa.gov

Please note if any of the links in the MADIS pages take you to the OPS website, you will need to modify the URL to see the QA version.

The official Service Change Notice for MADIS 2.2 is here ( https://www.weather.gov/media/notification/scn19-62madis_update.pdf ).

As always if you have any questions about the MADIS system contact us at address@hidden .

Thanks,

Vanessa N Martinez