Re: Venexuelan Floods

Hola Vilma,

You can attach the powerpoint presentation in an e-mail, or place in a ftp
directory for me to access.

Any method that is convenient for you, I should be able to work around.

Or you can place the powerpoint presentation on the web, and I can link to
it, would rather have the actual presentation living here...but,
again..mas o menos.

Thank you so much for following up on this, it is very much appreciated.

Hasta luego,