comet case study #15

Hello all,

This is Dave Noble and I am trying to download the 12z 4/29/98 AVN run and
all I get from that run is (00,03,06,09,12,15,18,21,24,60,66,72).  On your
webpage it states that the dataset contains forecasts going out three days
(at 00,06,12,18,24,36,48,60,72) for each run.

I have already tried downloading it twice and when I gunzipped and untared
the files, I received 12 files all labeled really weird and added _avn.gem
to the end of them to look at them in GARP.

Do you know how I could get the missing time?

dave noble