[AWIPS #NNZ-144252]: Re: [awips2-users] New AWIPS Blog post: AWIPS 18.2.1 Software Release

>I want to make sure that we are addressing the correct issue. The
>installation issues were resolved.  See below
>
>rpm -qa | grep awips2-cave
>*awips2-cave-18.2.1-1.el7.x86_64*
>awips2-cave-wrapper-18.2.1-1.el7.x86_64
>
>The issue that needs to be addressed is as follows:
>
>I am using I installed the latest version 18.2.1 of AWIPS CAVE. However,
>this new version doesn't show the Satellite menu option. I can go to the
>"Product Browser" and load the satellite menu items from there and they
>load fine. I have deleted >my caveData folder twice. I am using CentOS
>Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core). Other default menu options appear to be
>present and functioning fine. On another note, I have tried going to
>D2D>Menus>Satellite and copying them to my user and that doesn't work
>either. No satellite menu will display when I restart AWIPS. Wierd huh

Sorry you are still having issues.

Can you confirm which EDEX server you are pointing to? What does it say when
you go to CAVE-->Preferences-->Localization?

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: NNZ-144252
Department: Support AWIPS