[AWIPS #MRJ-316004]: EDEX Data Products

Hi there Steven,

To address your question about the additional model datasets: I do believe we
would like to add the
NAM 3km and possibly the HRRRX in the future.  We're looking into the NAM 3km,
because I believe we
may have supported it in the past, or at least intended to.  I can't guarantee
that we'll be able
to add it in the near future though.
For the snow and precipitation accumulation, thank you for pointing that out.
We're looking into
why the menu items are not showing any data.  If you use the Volume Browser
(found under the "Tools"
menu) you should be able to find the Precipitation Accumulation for various
models.  To find the
data, set "Sources" using "Volume" --> select the model, then set "Fields"
using "Precip" -->
one of the Precip Accum options.  It should then show in the Table below.
You can then add it as a contour and/or plot to view the data -- click the
"Load" button at the
bottom to load as contour, and right click on the row in the table to have the
option to load it
as an image.
We will let you know if we make any progress with the snow accumulation or the
NAM 3km model.
Sorry I don't have a better response for you at this time, hope this helps.
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata