[AWIPS #ICX-773711]: Problems decoding MOS Guidance files obtained on NOAAPORT

Hi Brian,

Taking a look, we are seeing the same error for MOS Guidance on our EDEX as
well. The parameters and levels are unknown/undefined which is why it is
failing. It is possible you could contact the creator of the MOS Guidance and
ask what the parameter and level value should be and then we can work with you
to make the correct modifications on your EDEX.

There isn't an extensive list of all of the WMO headers because the data feed
is constantly changing from day to day, however there is some information that
can be found by poking around here: https://www.weather.gov/tg/awips

I hope that helps, let me know if you have any further questions.

~Tiffany

Ticket ID: ICX-773711
Department: Support AWIPS