[AWIPS #HQY-126695]: NUCAPS in UNIDATA AWIPS CAVE

Hi Rebekah,

I have some good news for you.  We were able to successfully point the Unidata
cloud EDEX to the correct NUCAPS feed and you should be able to see NUCAPS
data in there now.  The data has only been pulling since about an hour ago
though,
so it's not a very deep dataset yet, but it will continue to keep running from
here on out.

And as far as updating the version, I really can't put a timeline on that as of
yet.  Our main AWIPS developer here at Unidata passed away unexpectedly in July,
and I've been trying to pick things up as quickly as I can, but I just started
in September, and there is a lot to learn.  I'm not sure when I'll first be able
to make a new AWIPS release, but will do that as soon as I can.

Please let me know if you can see the NUCAPS data?
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata