Re: [wcsplus] WCS 1.0+ interoperability and application profiles

NOTE: The wcsplus mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Dear all,

Thanks for all this information - it's good to know that there is
strong support for WCS1.0+ and I agree with the approach being taken
(thanks to Andrew especially for summarizing the issues).  Simple
implementations are good!

Is there a relationship here with the WCPS (Web Coverage Processing
Service)?  (Is Peter Baumann on this list?)

Cheers, Jon