Re: [visad] build problem

Thanks Don - good call!
I'm running "ant build jar"
once I removed the .java from build.xml.java I got past that issue - still
some CLASSPATH issues to resolve
but those look straightforward
not clear how/when the .java suffix got added as the file name is correct
in the source jar,I
must have made a mistake perhaps whilst fixing the UTF-8 issue.
Any way thanks again, I wouldn't have spotted that easily

regards,
David